2140 Mission Avenue
Carmichael, CA 95608
- This event has passed.
Walk the Labyrinth
May 28 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
You are invited to walk the Labyrinth
Sunday, May 28th from 9-10am and Wednesday, May 31st 6-7pm we will open the courtyard and have music with instructions to assist you in walking the labyrinth.
SOME SUGGESTIONS … SO THAT WALKING THE LABYRINTH MAY GIVE YOU ITS BEST VALUE
· Walk it with an open heart and mind.
· Let your experience guide your thoughts.
· You can choose to quiet your mind or consider a question.
· There is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. If you are open to experience the walk as a metaphor, then anything that happens can serve as an insight.
· It can be a path of prayer, a walking meditation, a crucible of change, a watering hole for the spirit and a mirror of the soul.
· The Labyrinth may be a prayer or meditation path as you:
· Reflect on scripture, read a psalm or other sacred text.
· Intercede for the world, for other people, for yourself.
· Let go – just the river that flows without being pushed!
· Use a mantra –repeating a helpful word, phrase or prayer:
Come, Holy Spirit
I am a child of God
Jesus, Savior of the world, have mercy
May I dwell in the heart of God
May I be healed
May I be filled with love
May I be at peace